Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still going strong (barely)

First off, I weighed in at 289.4 lbs this morning. Chris wanted me below 290 by next week, and I made it. In fact, I'm almost to my next goal of 285 lbs. I'm not sure if I've actually burned that much fat, or if it's water, or maybe even something else. Whatever it is, I'm losing weight, and I'm eating much healthier.

All week I've been trying to workout a little extra after class - usually about 20 or 30 minutes of cardio. Yesterday was the worst so far. I did 2 classes back-to-back, and it really drained me. I was exhausted. I slept so well last night that I really didn't want it to end. In fact, I almost stayed in bed this morning. Then I remembered how I felt last time I slept in, and I forced myself out of bed and got my ass to class. Thankfully Chris took it a little easier on me today.

Oh yeah, somehow I let myself get talked into training for a 5K run for St. Patrick's Day. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but I already told Amber I'd do it. I know it's not that long of a run, but I carry some major heft with me, and running doesn't really agree with me. I ran Monday thru Wednesday to warm up, and my feet, legs, hips, and back were killing me. When all this is said and done, I'd better be one bad ass mofo. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment