Monday, August 9, 2010

Holy Shizzle!

Hey, peeps, today may have been the hardest workout I've ever had. If not that, then it was definitely the hardest one I've had in a long time. At one point I was dizzy and lightheaded. I was the only one in class, and I usually like that because I get more of a personal workout session. Well when you have two fighters training you at once, it's not twice as hard -- I'd have to say it's at least 4 times as hard. I don't think we even went a full hour today, but however long we went was enough for me. It took me about a half hour to really catch my breath after class. If nothing else, I'll get a strong heart out of all this training ,and really, what more could you ask for? My eating is better for the most part, and I'm training on a pretty regular basis. I think I've dropped a few pounds, but I haven't weighed myself in a few days, so I can't say exactly how much. I started off around 308 - 310 lbs, and I think I'm around 304 or 305 now. Not a lot, but this is just the second week in. Chris said training officially began, and not just in the gym. If I can continue to resist temptation and eat correctly, then the weight will come off on its own. It's an uphill battle, but it can be won. I have 2 great guys helping me, and the eating is the only thing that can hold me back. I made it through my Dallas trip without completely destroying the work I've put in. I only had one bad meal, and the rest was acceptable. It wasn't easy, but I had to do it. There are only so many times I can screw up before Chris gives up on me. If that happens, this whole thing will become exponentially harder. This has to be the time that I succeed.

2 comments:

  1. Good job!! I will try very hard not to be your food Achilles heel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Crystal. Don't stop cooking because someday I'll be able to eat your delicious food again. Haha.

    ReplyDelete